What if my Debit card is lost, broken or stolen?
- Report lost or stolen cards as soon as possible 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at 1-866-842-5208.
- Follow up with email@example.com or call the Credit Union as soon as possible to have a replacement card issued. Monitor your account and report inconsistencies.
- BEWARE of Fishing Scams! Should you receive a call trying to validate possible fraudulent transactions on your Debit Card, the legitimate phone number for the Fraud Detection Message Center is (866)842-5208. When in doubt, never give out personal information.
- To activate your debit card call 1-800-448-8268.
What if my Credit Card is lost, broken or stolen?
- Report lost or stolen cards as soon as possible 24 hours a day / 7 days a week at 1-800-991-4965.
- Follow up with firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Credit Union as soon as possible to have a replacement card issued.
- Monitor your account and report inconsistencies.
- Customer Service is available 24/7 by calling 1-866-791-4288 option 3
- Acitvate your credit card 800-543-5073 Outside of the US 727-570-4888.
- Pay by Phone 800-423-7503.
Will my Debit/VISA card work overseas?
Please make sure your contact information is correct and up to date.Your card will work, however please keep in mind that not all ATM’s give the option to choose between either your Savings or Checking account for withdrawals. We always recommend keeping money available in both your Draft Account as well as your Share Account to avoid any unnecessary delays while traveling.
Why does my “balance” show more than what’s “available” when I check my online banking?
These are transactions that were NOT PIN driven. The available balance is a reflection of any authorizations that have been requested but have not hit your account as of yet. The sometimes referred to as “missing money”, is set aside for the specified authorizations until the merchant actually processes the transaction, this “missing money” can be on hold for up to three days.
When will my debit/credit card arrive?
- A Debit Card will usually arrive in approximately 7-10 business days after it has been requested. The PIN will arrive approximately three days after the card.
- A VISA Credit Card will only take approximately 5-7 days to arrive.
- When you receive either a Debit or Credit Card you are able to activate it immediately and begin to use it for VISA and signature driven transactions.
My Debit/Credit Card expires next month, when will I get my new card?
All Cards are usable until the LAST day of the expiration month. You should receive a card with a new expiration date by the 25th of the expiring month.
When are the funds deposited available?
Our policy is to make funds from your cash and check deposits available to you on the next business day.
Can I cash/deposit a third party check?
The Credit Union cannot accept Third Party Checks. If the check is not made payable to you and you do not have an account with the Credit Union we cannot accept the check. If you have received a check from one of our members and do not have an account with us, please deposit the check at your financial institution.
Can I pay my VISA Credit Card on line?
How can I see my activity on my credit card?
How can I register for rewards on my VISA Credit Card?
I am locked out of my online account. What do I do?
- Contact the Credit Union at 856-224-2134 for assistance, if you are locked out of your Mobile App.
- Log into Home Banking and you can unlock the device.
If I paid off my loan, why do I still have a deduction on my paycheck?
The Credit Union does not have the authority to change payroll deductions. Please contact your Human Resources Department. These fund will accumulate into your Share Account and are available at your convenience.
What do I do if I’m moving, retiring and/or changing jobs?
- Contact the credit union for any questions at 856-224-2134 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
- Change requests must be done in writing and require a valid signature for verification.
- Click Here for the Change My account Information PDF Form.